Why Ninja Selling Works

The education committee at my board office, made a significant investment in my business, by bringing Zan Monore to Columbus, GA. According to their website, Ninja Selling is “less about selling and more about helping people buy.” For many, Success and Change are difficult to see when the path is obvious.

 

4 factors make Ninja Selling Unique.

#1 Stop Selling! To be successful, you’ve got to stop selling and start attracting customers.

#2 Business Strategy/System. Creating a steady flow of customers, who you enjoy working with, gives you predictable results in any market.

#3 Customer Centric. “Treat others the way they want to be treated”. Ask the right questions and listen to your customers, then you are in a position to offer them a solution.

#4 Personal Mastery.  It’s important to find a balance between your business and your personal life. If you are a poor manager of your time and energy, it will begin to show up in the marketplace.

The gap between the top 20% and the other 80% of real estate agents has widened further, over the last 4 years. The 80% will tell you its the economy or the market has been bad. However, the 20% will credit their continued success in a down market to systems, branding, and being focused.

I’m not a client of Ninja Selling, but their mission is simple: Increase your income per hour, increase your customer satisfaction, and improve the quality of your life.

Thank you John Scully and the Education Committee for introducing me to Ninja Selling.

www.ninjaselling.com

One Comment on “Why Ninja Selling Works

  1. Number 1 is exactly right. Everyone is leading with their credentials. You should lead with a hand shake and if you’ve done your job right…they already know your credentials. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: